It is my pleasure to introduce to you, the latest camp/cult classic, Tucker & Dale vs Evil. These two well mannered rednecks just want to fish and hunt at their newly purchased vacation house. The only problem is there’s evil in dem woods…and college kids keep dying around them. Blood, gore and laughter abounds. I know, it really sounds sick and twisted combining gore with laughter, it actually sounds borderline psychotic, but the feeling of the movie, while being suspense ridden at times, is really quite light hearted.
Tucker & Dale vs Evil hit store shelves December 9th of 2011 and has been picking up substantial speed as a cult classic. With recognizable characters, above average acting (for a camp slasher), creative deaths and a hilarious plot it’s no mystery why Tucker & Dale is popular. In fact, watch it now instantly on Netflix or run down to wherever it is you kids buy DVD’s and pick it up. You won’t be disappointed.
And I wouldn’t leave you guys to watch it without a drinking game to go with it. Grab a group of friends or get socially-unhealthy-drunk alone.
Tucker & Dale vs Evil drinking game:
- Anytime someone dies. *DRINK*
- Anytime Allison gets knocked unconscious. *DRINK*
- Anytime Dale is socially awkward. *DRINK*
- Anytime a beer is cracked open. *DRINK*
- Anytime the names “Tucker” or “Dale” are said. *DRINK*
Well have fun with that one kidos, it’s one of my favorites of 2011. Ring in the new year with a new classic.
Latest posts by Burke (see all)
- Good Reads: Lady Sif in Journey into Mystery - May 19, 2013
- 4A Games Developers Work Conditions Like Other Ukrainian Work Conditions - May 16, 2013
- The Morning Brewski: Krieg and the Metro - May 14, 2013