Borderlands 2 character build Commando
Since we here at Nerd Farm can’t seem to tear ourselves away from Borderlands 2, we thought we would keep the flow going with our talent spreads explained. Maybe shed a little light on why we picked what we picked, and how it could help you progress through Pandora with a little added ease, so here we go! Here’s the Borderlands 2 character build Commando.
I’ve pretty much been playing my Commando non stop at this point, I love having a summonable best friend aka my turret at my beck and call every 42 seconds which, through my relic and class mod, have gained a +29 % cool down reduction at this point, but I want to take that down even further. Because in Borderlands 2, more rounds down range equates to more experience on my board and we all like xp.
So here’s the Borderlands 2 character build Commando breakdown:
- 5/5 Sentry + 5 shots per burst / + 10 seconds uptime
- 5/5 Laser Sight + 50 percent turret accuracy
- 1/1 Scorched Earth for Rockets!
- 5/5 Impact + 20% gun damage / 15% melee damage
- 3/5 Metal Storm + 36% fire rate increase / 45% recoil reduction
- 5/5 Healthy + 30% more HP
- 5/5 Preperation + 15% more shields / 2% HP regen when full shields
- 5/5 Forbearance – 40% negative effect duration / + 5% HP
- Phalanx Shield – Turret gets a shield
- 3/5 Quick Charge + 3% shield cap regen/1 sec
- 5/5 Resourceful +25 Turret cooldown reduction
- 1/1 Maglock for turret sticking to walls or ceilings
- 1/1 Gemini for dual turret action
So with all this at my current gear check would mean a 59% cooldown reduction, putting my over all time without a turret at 17.22 seconds if I did my math right (which it probably isn’t) not counting the fact I could drop a second turret, which means I could have 100% uptime with my turret if it all works together. So that’s just some of the awesomey goodness you will have access to at level 50, and I’m pretty sure I didn’t pick anything that isn’t going to help me either stay alive or ultimately just bring down baddies all the time.
So there you have it! My Bordlerands 2 character build Commando, stay tuned for more builds as we see them or leave us a comment and tell us your build and why!
Back to the Farm!
Latest posts by Nic (see all)
- Double Team Podcast Episode 4 - December 3, 2016
- Double Team Podcast Episode 3. Our Favorite Pokemon - May 24, 2016
- Double Team Podcast Episode 2 The Creepiest Pokedex Entries! - May 5, 2016