There are certain games that you can inherently drink during and in many cases drink with. We here at Nerd Farm have crafted plenty of drinking games, our Dr. Horrible Sing-Along Blog drinking game is quite popular, the Ghost Adventures drinking game is a favorite among the recently deceased, the Portal 2 Drinking game has test subjects giving constant well deserved hi-fives, and our Dragon’s Lair drinking game will literally have you pissing in your pants. Well, fret not anymore, because your desire to drink among feral and wild game is here, I give you:
The Tokyo Jungle Drinking Game!
- Every “gift” and “Archive” you find. *Drink*
- Every time you mark in a territory. *Drink*
- Every time you mate. *Drink*
The last one is only for the daring, and not suggested for lightweight drinkers like myself:
- Every time you kill or drink. *Drink* This is an insanely difficult task considering you must eat constantly to steadily control your hunger, and also includes challenges that ask you to kill in excess of 35 animals in a short amount of time!
The other great thing about the Tokyo Jungle drinking game is it’s competitive aspects. Challenge your friends and turn them against you in these last few drinking challenges:
- When you successfully take over a territory, your friends must down their entire drink. If you live long enough this could span a total of 9 territories! Get your friends sick!
- If you “pass” a complete list of challenges, your friends drink. If you “fail” a complete list of challenges, you down you drink. I initially had this one as a down your whole drink, but there are a long list of challenges, we need to make the game last longer than one attempt.
Latest posts by Burke (see all)
- Xbox One Impressions - May 21, 2013
- Good Reads: Lady Sif in Journey into Mystery - May 19, 2013
- 4A Games Developers Work Conditions Like Other Ukrainian Work Conditions - May 16, 2013